Friday, June 17, 2011

a day without sun...

Although it was cloudy right from the morning, I decided to call people for cleaning the surroundings of my house. I heard a call from one of them saying, "we have found a snake that is highly dangerous and venomous" they were telling this as I was approaching them. They told me, "we have to kill it as we fear it would be a threat to people". I told them, "don't kill anything you find from this premises even if it is a rat, you please let them go unharmed". Both of them were staring at me with a smirk on their face that they have found a fool in real...

Following are some of the pictures of the creatures I offered a free escape...

Russell’s Viper, Chain Viper, Indian Russell’s Viper, Common Russell’s Viper, Seven Pacer, Chain Snake,Scissors Snake.

Earthworm, Lumbricus Trrestris

Rhinoceros beetle ( Oryctes rhinoceros L.)in the early ages of its life cycle. 1.


Rhinoceros beetle ( Oryctes rhinoceros L.)in the early ages of its life cycle. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

8th Anniversary on Twitter